Thank you for your interest in Logic Escape Rooms! We are excited to hear from you!
Escape rooms are a great place to hone your customer service skills, as well as utilize your creativity. You'll learn about small business while also having fun in a fast-paced, growing industry. Our industry is resilient enough to have been around for several years already, yet new enough that you will have first-hand experiences in what it takes to run a small business in today's demanding marketplace. If you're eager to learn and create with others in a positive family-business atmosphere, yet still want your ideas to be heard and even acted upon, this is the place for you!
We're looking to hire up to 4 part-time game guides and offer some great perks.
- Extremely flexible work hours. On a rotating schedule, you'll be paid a nominal amount to be "on call." Updates will be sent to your phone when we need your help. Each time you need you will be a 2 hour work window. Stack them as they become available to get a full work day.
- Already have a job? No problem! Stay at your current job and work with us when it's convenient for you.
- Possibility of promotion over time. Once we begin hiring full time staff, the most reliable part-time employees (that's you) will be considered first.
- Competitive reimbursement.
- Weekly pay days.
- Fun, creative environment.
- Deeply discount escape room experiences for your friends and family.
- An opportunity to establish a foothold in a growing and fun business.
- A chance to leave an impression through games that bring positive, fun memories to hundreds of people every month.
- Much, much more!
What we need from you:
- Friendly and outgoing. Our rooms are known not just for how challenging they are, but also for the entertainment factor. Game guides help provide that experience.
- Eager for time. We want those who will see a shift possibility and be willing to snap it up right away before someone else gets it. We don't typically know when we'll need help until about 2 or 3 hours (or less) in advance. So, someone with a normally light personal schedule would be ideal.
- Dependable. You get oil changes in your car when recommended. You never oversleep. Your word is your bond. If you say you will get something done, you can be entrusted to do it.
- Creativity. It's often safe to venture outside the box with us. The environment lends itself to creativity. We don't have any corporate entities watching over us, so we can change things up when we think something might be better, or more entertaining when done differently. See a "better way?" Let us know! It won't take a whole lot of convincing. 🙂
- Committed to learning. This is an ideal opportunity for high school or college students.
- Experience. Some experience in customer service or working with the public is preferred. But, if this is your first experience in the workplace, we will certainly consider you if you meet all the other requirements.
Please be sure to fill in all the fields, as submissions with missing fields may be discarded.
Please be sure to give a brief description of the job duties, as well.
Accepted file types: txt, pdf, doc, docx, rtf